My solution for a stress-free shopping experience is to go online and order gifts from the catalog sites that are out there in cyberspace. The following reasons are why this method is effective:
1) The gasoline savings by not having to travel from mall to mall are noteworthy;
2) Many catalog sites do not charge taxes on your purchases;
3) Shipping fees are often minimal or in some cases free;
4) No wear and tear on you and your shoes from walking from store to store searching for the right gift;
5) You do not have to endure the hassle of the crowds at the malls and stores; and
6) The gifts are delivered to your door.
Now there is one more tip that you may find useful. Start purchasing Christmas gifts during the summer. Buy one or two gifts each week or payday. By doing this you will have finished your Christmas shopping long before Thanksgiving.
Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas Season!